2625 W. I-35 Frontage Rd. Edmond, OK 73013
Double click here to add text.
- Managing partner and co-founder of EMA graduate of Oklahoma State University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Reproductive specialist - 30 years
- Pioneered use of nuclear scintigraphy in Oklahoma 1992
- Oklahoma Equine Practitioner of 1999
- Board member Oklahoma State Animal Diagnostic Lab
- Numerous state and national veterinary advisory boards
- Graduate of Tuskegee University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Accomplished Rider specializing in Hunters and Ranch Horses.
- As a full time associate Dr. Owen has a special interest in emergency and wound care as well as Sport Horse Medicine.
- Certified in Medical Acupuncture for Veterinarians
- EMA selects an intern each year for a comprehensive, hands-on education within the work environment. The intern receives a salary plus emergency fees, comfortable housing within walking distance of the hospital, all necessary insurance and licensing fees and a practice vehicle.
- Externs are given comfortable housing and compensation for meals.
- If you are interested in either of these programs call EMA and ask to speak to Dr. Owen or email Dr. Johnston at email@example.com
Preceptorships, Externships and Intern Programs
For helpful tips check out Dr. Owen's Facebook page here.
Check out this Facebook page for information about EMA
- Dr. Owen is very active in the horse community and has created multiple Wellness Clinics in the surrounding areas. Contact her today to set one up in your area.
- Graduated 2019 from Oklahoma State University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Experienced and accomplished Hunter/Jumper Rider
- Special interests include general wellness, lameness and neonatal foal care.